Wednesday 27 February 2013

Week 3 - Comfort and Privacy - Mary


I'm going to look at comfort and privacy on planes.......Hopefully I will be back next week when I'm better but as I can't really see, hear, stand up etc. I will see what I can do. (thankfully this computers clever and corrects my spelling)



As some development sketches I will start doing.... (as Warren is wanting 10 pages)

1) a page on how plane seats are now, noting problems
2) improved comfort
3) improved privacy
4) same as above and space saving
5) something on footrests or how to stop feet hurting on plane journeys
6) different ways of seating-- sofas etc
7) same as above
8) children's section
9) different layouts
10) combinations of all of the above


Any ideas I should include guys? 

Hope to see you all soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Remember to mention and try to include in your sketches ways in which these things can be added in as cheaply as possible, while still being quite nice.

    ReplyDelete